“Building an Authentic Church Locally Expanding God’s Kingdom Globally Loving Jesus and Serving People Everywhere.”
The Bible teaches that without vision people will perish (Proverbs 29:18). God gives to every individual and family a distinct purpose for being. To reach their full potential, they must have a vision of what their purpose is. Likewise, each church has a divine purpose for existing and must have a clear understanding of their God given vision to fulfill their destiny. God has progressively revealed to us a clear vision for The House of Prayer through the dealings of God in the heart of Pastor Stells, the prophetic word that has come forth in this assembly, along with confirming evidence of the Lord working with us through the years.
The vision of The House of Prayer centers on:
- BECOMING a church whose members have an intimate, covenantal relationship and close communion with God through a strong personal and corporate devotional life. (Deuteronomy 6:5, Psalms 1:2, Jeremiah 29:13, Matthew 22:37-38, 1 Corinthians 6:19, Ephesians 2:22)
- BECOMING a church whose members understand and fulfill their primary function of being worshippers of the true and living God. (Psalms 86:12, Psalms 100:4, Psalms 103:1-2, John 4:24, 1 Peter 2:5)
- BECOMING a church that is committed to the restoring of the home to the Biblical pattern through teaching, preaching counseling and practical helps. (Ephesians 5:22-25, Ephesians 6:1, 1 Timothy 3:4-5, 1 Peter 3:7)
- BECOMING a church whose members are equipped, and actively used of God to bring deliverance and salvation to those that are bound by sin. (Proverbs 11:30, Matthew 28:18-20, Luke 10:2, Luke 19:10, John 4:38, Acts 1:8)
- BECOMING a church whose members are equipped, skilled and strong in carrying out spiritual warfare, successfully defeating principalities and powers of darkness to extend the kingdom of God on a personal and corporate level. (Mark 16:17-20, Luke 10:17, John 14:!2, Ephesians 6:11-13, James 4:7)
- BECOMING a church that provides a place for the salvation of souls, healing of broken individuals, broken relationships, broken families and broken ministries, to be released to be all that God intends for them to be. (Isaiah 61:1-3, Luke 15:11-32, Galatians 6:1-2, 2 Timothy 1:3-6)
- BECOMING a church that is committed to developing biblically qualified leaders to help facilitate our vision in our generation and to insure its perpetuation in generations to come. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 1 Timothy 5:17, 2 Timothy 2:2, Titus 1:6-9)
- BECOMING a church that actively equips, trains and sends laborers into the harvest fields of our generation with a pure heart, a clear message and a spirit of faith and confidence in God. (Joshua 1:6, Joshua 1:9, Matthew 28:18-20, Luke 9:1-5, Luke 10:1-12)
- BECOMING a church that is committed to the mandate for world missions given by our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19 by raising up and establishing new churches and strengthening existing churches that have a like mind and similar vision. (Matthew 16:18, Matthew 28:18-20, 1 Corinthians 14:12, Ephesians 3:10-11)
God does not give a vision He cannot accomplish. He has gathered a covenant people around this vision who believe that no sacrifice is too great to see the vision accomplished.